The following are eligibility resources for response and recovery work related to COVID-19.
Apply for Public Assistance (NH Only)
Please read the following carefully BEFORE applying: Applicants with accounts in the FEMA Grants Portal are encouraged to complete their Request for Public Assistance (RPA) in the Grants Portal. Applicants without access to the Grants Portal may complete EITHER the online or hard copy/PDF form below. You only need to complete the RPA once through one of these three methods.
Private Non-Profit entities that wish to apply for the Public Assistance Program must first complete the Private Non-Profit Public Assistance Application Form (Online Form) below to be accepted into the program. Once approved, an NH State Liaison will reach out with more information on how to complete the RPA in the grants portal (please note that the Private Non-Profit Public Assistance Application Form is not a Request for Public Assistance (RPA)–you will receive instructions to complete an RPA after FEMA has approved your PNP organization in the PA Program).
RPA Deadline: There is currently no deadline to submit the RPA. The normal deadline has been extended by FEMA. If/when a deadline is announced by FEMA, the State will share that information.
Link to the FEMA Grants Portal (for Applicants who already have accounts ONLY) DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT IN THE PORTAL!
For assistance with portal access: NH County and Local Governments – Call 603-223-3663 | State Government Entities, Educational Facilities, and Private Non-Profits – Email NHPA@dos.nh.gov
Already have an account and unsure how to submit a Request for Public Assistance (RPA)? Please see our Grants Portal Online RPA Submission Guide.
- Public Assistance: Eligible Applicants
- FEMA Fact Sheet: Private Non-Profit Organization Eligibility
- FEMA Private Non-Profit Facility Questionnaire
- DR 4516: Disaster Declaration Q&A For Applicants (5.5.20)
- FEMA Fact Sheet – COVID-19 Eligible Emergency Medical Care Activities
- FEMA Policy Update – COVID-19 Medical Care Costs Eligible for Public Assistance
- FEMA Fact Sheet – COVID-19 Alternate Care Site (ACS) Warm Site Guidance
- Applicant Briefing Slides (PDF as of 4/25/20)
- Applicant Briefing Recording (Recording from 4/27 @ 10am – all Briefings Presented the Same Information) – Password to View: NHDisasterDR4516