Across New Hampshire, citizens and visitors congregate in faith-based venues to worship, learn, play, and bond as a community. NH Homeland Security and Emergency Management (HSEM) works with Houses of Worship, regardless of religion, to prepare for natural and human-made disasters.
- HSEM House of Worship Emergency Preparedness – A Community Approach Presentation (PDF)
- Emergency Preparedness (EP) Checklist (PDF)
- Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) Template (.doc)
- DHS Emergency Safety Planning for Houses of Worship (PDF)
- DHS Houses of Worship Resource Links (PDF)
- NH Automated External Defibrillators Synopsis and Statutes (PDF)