New Hampshire Emergency Management Courses are free to members of emergency management agencies and to the response community.
These training courses, developed and funded by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), are available to officials from all levels of government, emergency services personnel, representatives from private sector organizations, representatives of business and industry, and others with responsibility for response to or management of resources related to emergency preparedness activities of government.
Online and/or Independent Study courses are available from the following providers:
- Rural Domestic Preparedness Consortium
- Center for Radiological/Nuclear Training
- Texas A&M Engineering National Emergency Response & Recovery Training Center
- Louisiana State University National Center for Biomedical Research & Training/Academy of Counter-Terrorist Education
- “E-Learn” programs such as REP 101, EMS in the Warm Zone Awareness and Operations, Choose Love Movement, Stress in Emergency Services, Fire Services Communication & Radio Interoperability and Hazardous Materials Awareness can be found on the Division of Fire Standards & Training and Emergency Medical Services’ Online Learning Academy.
COURSE DATES AND DESCRIPTIONS (MOUSE OVER THE DATE TO SEE THE DESCRIPTION AND REGISTER)