New Hampshire Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management works with various partners to provide various online courses. These training courses, developed and funded by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and other institutes, and are available to officials from all levels of government, emergency services personnel, representatives from private sector organizations, representatives of business and industry, and others with responsibility for response to or management of resources related to emergency preparedness activities of government.
Online and/or Independent Study courses are available from the following providers:
- Office of Bombing Prevention
- Rural Domestic Preparedness Consortium
- Center for Radiological/Nuclear Training
- Texas A&M Engineering National Emergency Response & Recovery Training Center
- Louisiana State University National Center for Biomedical Research & Training/Academy of Counter-Terrorist Education
- University of Maryland College of Behavioral & Social Sciences
- Division of Fire Standards & Training and Emergency Medical Services’ Online Learning Academy
- New Hampshire Police Standards & Training Council.