This application should be completed for grant funded training and exercise requests and should take approximately 15-60 minutes to complete depending on the complexity of your project.
You are able to Save the application should you need to consult any resources and Continue at a later time.
There are eight (8) sections in this application:
Section I: Applicant Information
Section II: Overview
Section III: Background Information
Section IV: Strategy & Purpose
Section V: Funding
Section VI: Audit Requirements
Section VII: Terms & Conditions
Section VIII: Signature & Certification
Things that will assist you in completing this application are:
- Reviewing the T&E Grant Guidance and/or Training Policy & Procedures;
- Having your Fiscal Agent available to assist in completion of this application;
- Familiarity with FEMA’s Mission Areas and Core Capabilities;
- Relevant plans, policies and/or procedures (for exercise requests);
- Any documentation that identifies capability gaps (for training requests);
- Quotes and/or estimates for items/services being requested; and
- Audit information
Please contact the Training & Exercise Unit at (603) 271-2231 if you have any questions.