Training Webinar Recording:
Below is a link to an informal walk through of the FEMA Grants Portal. The purpose of this video is to orient new users (and existing users that need a refresher) to the FEMA Grants Portal. This portal was created by FEMA to increase project transparency for the Applicant during the FEMA reimbursement process.
A link to the video recording can be found online here. The password to access the video is: DR4516GPTraining
Please note that the captions for this video are auto-generated and are not accurate in many cases. They may use language that contradicts what is actually being said. If you have a need for captions, please contact us at NHPA@dos.nh.gov to make a request for accommodations.
These additional resources will assist Applicants in taking full advantage of the FEMA Grants Portal.
- FEMA IS-1002 Course: Grants Portal, Transparency at Every Step
- Explaining the task bell in the Grants Portal
- Please log out of the FEMA Grants Portal at the end of each session
- Ask your State Liaison if you have trouble logging into the Grants Portal or need assistance utilizing the site
- Be sure to only add personnel to the Grants Portal that need to have access to the information. If you are unsure who should be added, please consult your State Liaison
Contacting your State Liaison: State Agencies and Private Non-Profits -Email NHPA@dos.nh.gov | Local/County Governments – Call 603-223-3663